Are you tired of the same boring old potato salad at every braai?
Then say hello to your new favourite version- the Piri-Piri Potato Salad!
It’s super simple and you can EASILY mix things up by using a different hot sauce every time!
All you need to do is mix your mayonnaise or yogurt with the best Piri-Piri sauce you can find. Then add some garlic, herbs, and mix it in with your cooked potatoes.
We used Fury Piri- Piri and it’s a winner every time!!!
Which hot sauce would you use?
Piri-Piri Potato Salad
- Air Fryer
- 75 ml Piri-Piri Hot Sauce Mild: Fury Piri-Piri Prego Hot: Fury Piri-Piri Bird's Eye Chilli
- 4 Large Potatoes
- Rinse your potatoes clean
- Cut your potatoes into small cubes
- Place all your potatoes either in your oven or your air fryer
- Mix either yogurt or mayonnaise with your Piri-Piri hot sauce
- Drizzle your sauce over your cooked hot potatoes
- Season with some garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper